Deep Freeze must be disabled before uninstalling it.
To disable Deep Freeze:
- Hold down the shift key and double-click the Deep Freeze icon. Alternatively, you can press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F6.
- Enter your password and click OK.
- If you have not yet entered a password you should be able to click OK without entering a password.
- The Boot Options dialog is displayed. Select "Boot Thawed" and click OK. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot.
- Reboot your computer. After the computer reboots, you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.
- Locate the installation file you used to install Deep Freeze on your computer.
- Run the installation file.
- Select the option to "Uninstall"
Deep Freeze is uninstalled and your computer will be rebooted.