Faronics is pleased to announce the release of WINSelect 8.22
This release fixes a couple of customer reported issues;
- 14919 Resolved an issue where onscreen keyboard was not accessible when WINSelect Kiosk Mode is enabled. (Case No. HIP-501-43084)
- 18343 Resolved an issue where WINSelect blocks printing from Google Chrome when File and Folder Manipulation is disabled. (Case No. GEJ-354-58604, TTQ-707-14917)
- 23466 Resolved an issue where WINSelect Session Code on time limit does not work in some situations. (Case No. LTJ-857-38707)
- 25524 Resolved an issue where WINSelect was being flagged as a security vulnerability. (Case No. SID-865-52551)
- 25762 Resolved an issue where PC Reservation will not start with WINSelect enabled. (Case No. MMU-155-29370)
- 25768 Resolved an issue where the Windows 10 Timeline feature was accessible while device is in Kiosk Mode. (Case No. GKK-328-72688)
- 26209 Resolved an issue where Skype would not launch on computer with WINSelect enabled. (Case No. OIC-487-53653)
- 26597 Resolved an issue where users are unable to print from Internet Explorer File/Print menu if WINSelect is in KIOSK mode.
- 26600 Resolved an issue where the menu items that were disabled in the WINSelect policy are still accessible when using Firefox browser.
This release is online on Faronics Labs (for our customers in North America) and Faronics Customer Center (for our international customers).
Migration Specialist Name