Faronics Core 3.71 is now available from all the usual locations.
This is a maintenance release which resolved following issues:
- 7150 Resolved an issue where the task on Faronics Core failed with the error Console did not receive the expected status. (Case No: EGX-569-88524)
- 7152 Resolved an issue where Faronics Core did not reinitialize when using a virtualized NIC or Hyper-V guest. (Case No: UKS-243-84036)
- 7256 Resolved an issue of Faronics Core Dynamic Filter that quit. (Case No: EJP-209-15968)
- 7270 Resolved an issue with Dynamic Filters after upgrade. (Case No: RTX-990-87919)
- 7285 Resolved an issue where Faronics Core Agent could not be installed when the Windows Firewall was disabled.
- 7295 Resolved an issue where the Faronics Core Agent fails to install locally or remotely if the firewall service was in a disabled state. (Case No: GET-839-74882)
- 7301 Resolved an issue where the workstation task names revert to default after update. (Case No: AXJ-125-59129)
- 7304 Resolved an issue where an invalid error code was displayed when the task failed. (Case No: HNH-308-31668)
- 7305 Resolved an issue where it was not possible to run .bat, .vbs or .ps1 through Remote Launch on the computer with Deep Freeze in Frozen mode. (Case No: CLP-169-95076)
- 7318 Resolved an issue where it was unable to perform basic tasks against client systems after upgrading Faronics Core. (Case No: EBQ-432-60014)
- 7349 Resolved an issue where the Faronics Core Agent failed to report to the Faronics Core Server sample system. (Case No: HFY-441-37704)
- 7437 Resolved a cosmetic issue in the Spanish system.
- 7452 Resolved an issue where the Faronics Core Agent fails and the existing Faronics Core Agent is removed if Power Save 4.5 is installed.
- 7495 Resolved an issue where Faronics Core Agent Installation failed when the Firewall service was disabled. (Case No: HZM-578-75069)
Migration Specialist Name