WINSelect Standard and Enterprise v7.42 are now available from Faronics Labs. This release adds support for 64-bit operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7) and resolves several customer-reported issues.
- Resolved issues with WINSelect and Citirx clients. (Ref# DMM-470-34022)
- Resolved issue where WINSelect Client install or uninstall could not be scheduled from Faronics Core.
- Resolved issue where Task Manager would remain in a disabled state even after disabling protection or uninstalling WINSelect client from the computer on Windows 7.
- Resolved issue where the workstation could not logon with Pharos when WINSelect was installed. (Ref# AFB-391-21900)
- Resolved issue where the new menu Add site to start menu is not present in browser’s menu list for Internet Explorer 9.0.