Power Save Enterprise 4.41 is now available from all the usual locations including Faronics Labs and faronics.com.
This version adds no new features, but fixes nine issues:
- Resolved an issue where the word Estimated was used in some headings in Full Operation report on Japanese systems.
- Resolved an issue where the reports for Mac workstations were calculated using the Default Energy Consumption Profile even when the workstations had custom Energy Consumption Pro!le assigned.
- Resolved an issue where an improper failure message was displayed if Faronics StorageSpace was not found during the Power Save Client installation.
- Resolved an issue where the total number of workstations displayed in the reports for Custom Workstation Groups was incorrect.
- Resolved an issue where Power Save could not export a Power Save Con!guration Template to an MST file.
- Resolved an issue where Power Save used excessive system resources.
- Resolved an issue where the Power Save noti!cation was displayed only once on the remote workstation if the remote user was different than the user already logged on to the workstation.
- Resolved an issue where the monitor comes online due to a keyboard and mouse activity, but the Last Event of Power Save still displays Monitor Off.
- Resolved an issue where an Exception Error was displayed under the Windows Event Viewer if the workstation sent an unknown event to Faronics Core Consol