Update: 4:10 PM 12/15/2021 - At this time the issue that impacted access to the Deep Freeze Cloud and Faronics Deploy platforms is resolved.
The underlying cause for this issue was a disruption in the connectivity for our hosting provider (AWS) that impacted the ability of customers to access the availability zone(s) hosting our products. A timeline of the events is below;
- 7:40 AM (Pacific Time) - Faronics becomes aware of issues connecting to the Deep Freeze Cloud / Faronics Deploy Services, investigates and contacts our hosting provider.
- 7:43 AM (Pacific Time) - Our hosting provider informs us that they are investigating a connectivity issue impacting their services.
- 8:01 AM (Pacific Time) - Our hosting provider informs us that they have identified the root cause of the issue and are working to resolve the problem.
- 8:14 AM (Pacific Time) - Our hosting provider informs us that the issue has been resolved. Although no issues are noted Faronics Staff Continue to monitor for any problems.
- 4:00 PM (Pacific Time) - Faronics Staff indicates that the issue is considered resolved as the services have been showing normal states of operation for over six hours since the issue was reported closed.
If there are any questions regarding this incident please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns.
Update - 8:22 am 12/15/2021 - At this time access to the Deep Freeze Cloud and Faronics Deploy solutions are working as expected. Our operations team is continuing to monitor the situation to address any concerns as they appear.
Our operations team has let us know that they are looking into issues with the availability of the Deep Freeze Cloud and Faronics Deploy solutions. At this time customers may experience longer than expected loading time for pages or timeouts when attempting to connect.
Our team is working on restoring access and we will post more details as they are provided.
Migration Specialist Name