Faronics is happy to announce the release of Power Save 4.42. This build does not introduce any new features but resolves a number of existing issues in the product:
- 2084 Resolved an issue where Power Save was not performing at an optimal level. (Case No: NNP-452-70253)
- 4214 Resolved an issue where Power Save created a power profile in Windows 7 power management. (Case No: ZYP-187-69083)
- 4270 Resolved SQL error ‘Converting data type VARCHAR to DATETIME data type created value out of range.’ (Case No: NBB-124-86634)
- 4473 Resolved an issue where PowerSaveService.exe used very high RAM. (Case No: PVD-609-94278)
- 5555 Resolved an issue where Faronics Core took a long time to display a workstation if the workstation reported an Energy Consumption Profile that was not present in PowerSave.xml.
- 5587 Resolved an issue where Native Standby and Native Hibernate events were not updated on Faronics Core Console.
If you are having any of the issues above, or need help in determining if your issue is one of those affected please contact the support team and we will be happy to assist you.