Version 220.127.116.1131 of Deep Freeze Enterprise is now available from all the usual locations.
This is a hotfix release that addresses several important issues, some important ones you should know:
- Resolved 2 issues relating to user profile redirection to ThawSpaces (could have be redirected with Data Igloo)
- Resolved an issue where some workstations kept activating the license key due to a slow network connection.
- Resolved an issue where the workstation did not perform Deep Freeze specific commands initiated from Core Console or Cloud Console until the workstation connects to the Deep Freeze Enterprise Console.
- Resolved an issue where upgrading Deep Freeze Workstations from Faronics Core Console failed.
- Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze 8.32 Console was occasionally not launching but the process was running.
For detailed Release Notes visit: http://www.faronics.com/document-library/document/deep-freeze-enterprise-release-notes/