Faronics is pleased to announce the release of Deep Freeze 8.62.
This release addresses a number of issues including;
- Deep Freeze workstation installer blocks installation when Windows Update system history has permanent entries with ‘in-progress’ status.
- Deep Freeze workstation cannot boot Frozen when Windows Update system history has permanent entries with ‘in-progress’ status.
- Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze Enterprise console displayed incorrect Operating System information for Windows 10/Server version.
- Resolved an issue with Deep Freeze Enterprise console experiencing lag in performance.
- Resolved an issue where installing the latest version of Deep Freeze Enterprise 8.61 on a computer with newly installed Windows 7 (64-bit) resulted in a boot loop.
Updated release notes for Deep Freeze can be found here;
The updated build of Deep Freeze can be downloaded from your Faronics Labs or Faronics Customer Portal account depending on your specific region. For customers running Deep Freeze Cloud this update is now in production and can be applied to your systems by selecting the option to upgrade services on your client systems.
If you have any questions or require assistance with the update please feel free to contact technical support for assistance.