Faronics Deep Freeze Mac v5.0 is now available for download from www.faronics.com.
This release has the following changes:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Support for TRIM enabled SSD systems on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Resolved an issue that could allow a user to gain access to a system during Maintenance with the keyboard and mouse locked under certain specific circumstances.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the status command to return an incorrect result.
- Resolved an issue that caused the removeAllSchedules command to fail if only one single schedule existed.
- Resolved an issue that caused the green “success” icon to incorrectly appear in Apple Remote Desktop even if the removeAllSchedules command had failed.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent a Global ThawSpace from being created if every user account already had a User ThawSpace created and assigned.
Pleaser note that this new v5.0 is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Customers running Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, or 10.6 Snow Leopard must continue to use the previous v4.63. For convenience, both versions are included on the same disk image file and are in clearly marked folders.