This document is specific to Insight 9.0 and is maintained here for legacy purposes. Documentation for Insight 11 can be found here;
PowerPoint 2010 uses DirectDraw to display full screen slide shows, Insight currently cannot capture and display applications using DirectDraw. This issue can be resolved either by showing the slide show in a window or by disalbing Hardware Accelleration on the Teacher workstation in the Display Properties.
To turn off hardware Accelleration on Windows 7 & Vista:
- Click Start / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization.
- Under Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.
- On the Display Settings dialog, click the Advanced Settings... button.
- On the monitor properties dialog, click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Click the Change settings button.
- On the security dialog, click Continue.
- Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to none.5 Click OK.6 Restart Windows.
To turn off hardware Accelleration on Windows XP/2000
- Right-click the desktop, then on the context menu, click Properties.
- Click the Settings tab, then click Advanced.
- Click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to none.
- Click OK, then Close.
- Restart Windows.
Migration Specialist Name