Faronics is happy to announce the general availability of Deep Freeze Enterprise 8.54.
This is a point release that incorporates a number of fixes for customer reported issues including;
- An incorrectly displayed message indicating that the system would become deactivated.
- Resolves some issues when installed on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Pro 5 devices.
- Resolves an issue with editing the timing of tasks in the Deep Freeze Console.
- Resolves an error with the return value of the DFC command line control utility
- Resolves an issue with the software that may in some cases result in a BSOD referencing the DFDISKLO driver.
- Resolves some reported issues of systems being stuck in a maintenance state.
Customers can download the latest release through our Faronics Labs portal, or through Faronics Customer Center for our international customers.
Migration Specialist Name