This document will provide the steps required to update the binding between the Deep Freeze MDM and Apple Business / Apple School Manager.
Token Update Process
- Log in to the Deep Freeze Cloud and navigate to the DEP settings by clicking on MDM → Settings → DEP.
- Click on Update Token
- Log into the Apple Business Manager / Apple Schools Manager account by going to either business.apple.com or school.apple.com.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the Apple Business / School Manager page and find your MDM Server in the list of servers and select it.
- Click on Download Token on the appropriate server, this will download a server token on your client system.
- Return to the Deep Freeze Cloud, on the DEP screen, click on Choose File and select the file that you downloaded in step 5.
- Click on Upload.
Once saved the screen will show the updated date on the server token.