Faronics is happy to announce Deep Freeze 7.21 has been released. This is a maintinance release that does not introduce any new features but does resolve a number of issues found in previous releases.
- An issue was resolved that could in some instances result in a BSOD when logging off of a protected workstation.
- An issue was resolved that could prevent the keyboard shortcuts in the Boot Control window from working properly.
- Resolved an issue that would result in a crash when DFC was launched from specific oflders.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the limit of 63 characters from being applied to the command line controls.
- Resolved an issue that would result in a second partition being flagged as frozen when the page file was moved to the second disk.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Ram Disks from operating correctly with Deep Freeze.
The updated version of Deep Freeze is now posted in the Faronics Labs section of www.faronics.com and is avalable for download. If you are seeing any of the issues above we reccomend that you upgrade to the latest version to resolve them.