Displaying student login or name in Chrome OS Devices running Insight
Posted by Adam Zilliax on 04 February 2019 07:47 AM
In order the Insight Chromebook student to show full display name, the sysadmin has to grant Insight app the appropriate permission in a Google domain. This can be done using the Google Admin console by performing the following steps:|
- Log in to the Google Admin console.
- Navigate to the Settings > Security. The Security page displays.
- Click “Advanced settings” on the Security page.
- Click “Manage API client access”. Options for managing API client access display.
- Copy the following string and paste it into the Client Name field
- Copy the following string and paste it into the One or More API Scopes field.
- Click “Authorize”.