When you Move or have significant hardware or OS changes the Deep Freeze Console / Configuration Administrator you have to Authorize Using a One Time Password OTP Token to get into Deep Freeze Console / Configuration Administrator.
If you don't have an operational Deep Freeze Console / Configuration Administrator you can reinstall Deep Freeze Enterprise by downloading it from www.FaronicsLabs.com.
- The Splash Screen requesting the OTP Password will present an OTP Token.
- Enter the 8 digits from the token into the Configuration Administrator or the Deep Freeze Console under the One Time Password Screen. This can be found on the Configuration Administrator under the One Time Password tab or In the Deep Freeze Enterprise Console Under the Tools menu select One Time Password.
- Enter the OTP token & click on Generate. This will yield a Password that can be valid for one use only or valid for multiple use based upon your selection.
- Enter this password exactly as displayed (cut and paste will work)
- Once you have this password and successfully log into Deep Freeze Console / Configuration Administrator.
- You can go to any Console or Configuration Administrator created with the Same Customization Code to generate the OTP Password.
You must - MUST use the exact same customization code that you originally installed Deep Freeze with.
If you do not have this Customization Code you will not be able to use this method to generate a OTP password.